Job Title: Junior Account Manager – Desk Based
(with optional Level 3 Apprenticeship – IT Technical Salesperson Qualification)
The primary function of the Junior Account Manager role is to sell our technical products and services. They need a good knowledge and understanding of the portfolio of technologies that are available. They work to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible from customers both internal and external, UK or internationally. They also approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business. They maintain a thorough understanding of existing technologies and those that are emerging.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career in sales with the option to study for a recognised qualification at level 3. You must enjoy talking to customers on the phone and be committed to providing quality customer service.
You will play a key role in the business as it expands in 2019 to support the continued growth of our “SimRush” products and services in the UK and abroad.
You will have the opportunity to gain knowledge and understanding of the portfolio of technologies and products that are available to our customers including:
- Telephone Systems.
- Broadband and Leased Lines.
- Cloud based technologies such as Microsoft Office 365.
- Networking hardware such as Routers, Switches, Networking Hardware.
- Consultancy & training.
- SimRush brand products and services.
Key Responsibilities and elements of job role:
- Monitors and respond to all incoming sales enquiries in a timely manner.
- Work with the technical team to provide best solution for customer.
- Price and quote VoIP, SaaS and WLR services using supplier platform.
- Provide comprehensive quotes for other products & services using tools provided.
- Follow the sales lifecycle using provided tools.
- Building strong customer relationships, engaging with customers to identify, qualify and close sales opportunities.
- Professionally operate all sales related tasks to maintain integrity, brand and company image during negotiations, handling of objections and closing sales.
- Assist in the management of customer account base, identifying new and emerging business opportunities.
- Assesses and qualify sales leads by developing a clear understanding of clients’ business needs and advising how these might be met with appropriate products, tools and techniques.
- Manage customer expectations in terms of delivery, installation and billing.
- Ensure orders are dealt with efficiently with no discrepancies and follow up after delivery to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Achieve individual sales targets as well as contributing to the success of the team.
- Become an industry specialist and trusted advisor with our customers in order for them to refer new business.
- Complete training as appropriate.
- Carry out any additional duties required.
- Must demonstrate they can work in a professional manner.
- Keen and enthusiastic about sales and the technology industry.
- Communication and analytical skills (excellent command of the English language is required).
- Five GCSEs (or equivalent) of grades A*-C including maths and English.
The training you will be getting:
You will work with an experienced team and be trained in all aspects of the role and gain experience to provide evidence your knowledge and learning. If you choose to enrol optional Level 3 Apprenticeship – IT Technical Salesperson Qualification You will attend off-site training for your apprenticeship modules, for which expenses will be paid.
Upon the completion of the apprenticeship (12 months) there may be the opportunity to progress to a Level 4 apprenticeship.
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Preferential ‘Friends & Family’ telecomms tariff for up to 5 users.
Contract: Full Time Permanent
To apply for the role please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.