Looking for pre paid sim cards?
Experience our epic value for money pre-paid SIMs with Unlimited data and calls.
It’s the easiest way to get mobile data without being tied into a long-term contract. Flexible & hassle free.
How do Pre Paid SIM cards work
Our pre paid SIM cards are extremely simple to use.
You purchase a pre paid SIM from us for a 30 day term period which commences on activation of your SIM. Once the 30 days are up, your SIM card will expire and will no longer work.
As our SIM cards are unlimited you do not need to consider paying for top ups during use. You can simply use the SIM card as much as you like for 30 days without the need to worry about extra costs.
If you decide during your initial 30 day period, that you need your SIM for longer you can contact us to get an extension on your SIM. You can purchase a subscription which will keep rolling until you need to cancel.
What Pre Paid SIMs do we offer?
We offer Unlimited pre paid data and voice SIMs from O2 and Vodafone.
- Access to unlimited mobile data.
- Unlimited calls UK Inclusive Standard Minutes.
- Unlimited UK texts.
- Roam like Home in EU Zones – Roaming usage capped at 25GB per month.
Roam Like at Home
What European countries are included in RLAH?
You can find the full list of European countries included in the roaming policy here.
The following are not included within RLAH:
- Calls to non-geographical and premium numbers
- International Call minutes and texts to worldwide destinations
- International Calls and texts to destinations from the UK
- Calls and texts to another EU zone from an EU zone
Please find the full Roam like Home terms and conditions here.
Benefits of our pre paid SIMs
Our pre paid SIMs are perfect for anyone who wants to control what they are spending on mobile data and doesn’t want to commit to a long term mobile SIM plan.
But it’s not just flexibility that these SIM cards offer. They also come with all these amazing benefits:
- 5G ready – As long as your use our pre paid SIMs in 5G compatible devices you can get 5G network access. Experience fantastic speeds on 5G!
- 3 in 1 SIM card – Not sure what size SIM card you need? No worries! Our SIMs come as a 3 in 1 SIM with standard, micro and nano size options available. Once your SIM arrives with you, simply pick the size that you need for your device!
- Automatic cancellation – No need to worry about remembering to cancel your SIM. It will cut off automatically once 30 days have passed since your activation date. Please note: this is only applicable if you have not purchased a recurring pre-paid SIM subscription that requires 30 days notice cancellation)
- Extension available – What if you realise you need your SIM for more than 30 days? That’s not a problem either. You can pay for another 30 days to keep your SIM active.
How to get a pre-paid SIM that’s right for you
- Determine your requirements. Think about what you need from your SIM. Where do you need to use it and is your device compatible? Do you need to make international calls (this is not available on our pre-paid SIMs)?
- Choose the correct SIM for you based on your requirement list.
- Buy your SIM from our online store.
- Wait for your SIM to be delivered.
- Get it activated. Fill in our quick activation request form, with your details such as your email address and SIM card number. We’ll activate it for you.
- Enjoy using your unlimited SIM!
Ready to buy one of our Unlimited Pre Paid SIM cards? Great choice!
Easily order your SIM through our online store now.
Or get in touch with us today.
Does a prepaid SIM come with a phone number
Pre paid cards do come with their own phone number. We will provide you with this number after your SIM has been successfully activated. Remember that if you want someone to contact you on your mobile phone when using your pre paid SIM you will need to give them the pre paid card phone number.
We do not offer data rollover services. This is not necessary with our pre paid cards as they have unlimited data included.
What is the difference between PAYG and a pre paid SIM
A PAYG SIM allows you to top up data as and when you need it. If you run out of data, you can top it up again with an amount that suits you. Whereas, a pre paid SIM card gives you a set amount of data that you can use for a given period before the SIM cuts off. You do not have to top up a pre paid card.
How do I install a prepaid SIM card
First, you need to figure out what size SIM card you need depending on your device. A portable WiFi device might need a different sized SIM card compared to mobile phones.
Once you know what size you need, simply push out the correct SIM size from the 3 in 1 card provided. Insert your SIM card into your device SIM slot and you’re ready to go!
Tip: You might want to restart your device once you’ve inserted the new SIM card to help it register the SIM card has been installed.
Can you have a SIM card without a mobile plan
Yes, buying pre paid SIM cards enables you to have SIM cards without monthly plans. There are no contracts to sign or minimum length requirements. You can simply get 30 days of data and calls with no ties attached!
Do prepaid SIMs come with data
Yes, our pre paid mobile plans come with Unlimited data.
Is there a Fair Use Policy?
Our Unlimited Data allowance is subject to data fair usage policies. As a result customers who regularly tether to 12 or more devices or have used 650GB of data twice within a 6 month period may be investigated on whether your unlimited data usage is in line with standard use and our Artificially Inflated Traffic (AIT) policy.
Why might you need a pre paid sim
• Work event
• Temporary 4G/5G broadband
Often people will seek travel SIM cards when they go on holiday to ensure they will have access to data when abroad. Pre paid SIM cards are an ideal choice if you need a SIM for a short term requirement such as a holiday.
What will my SIM performance be like
We cannot predict or guarantee speeds when using our pre paid SIM cards.
Performance will depend on a variety of factors including your 4G or 5G coverage from the network carrier, the device you are using and congestion in your area. All of these factors are beyond our control and mean we cannot promise what performance you will see when using the SIM.