Our global multinet data SIMs can connect to multiple networks. They will automatically switch to the strongest network carrier signal in any area. You can get the best chance of connecting to the most suitable network in any country across the globe! We can get you connected to anything, anywhere, anytime!
What is a Multi network SIM?
Our Global IoT / M2M (machine to machine) SIMs connect devices and mobile systems. M2M enables you to connect any type of machine to other machines and people. You can use Multinet SIM cards in mobile phones, but they are primarily used in IoT devices such as vehicle trackers, smart watches, water meters, security cameras and drones to name a few!
Multi network data SIMs come in two varieties – steered and unsteered. An unsteered SIM will always prioritise connectivity; they detect all available networks and connect you to the best one. Whereas, a steered network SIM card is set to favour one particular network and will cling to this even when the signal is weak, only switching to another network when its favourite is having a full outage.
What is an IoT device?
IoT devices are embedded with technology that allows them to wirelessly connect to a network and transmit data to communicate over the internet. Each device will talk to other devices near it, which can help automate home and industry tasks.
For example, if you have a smart home you can set your car to communicate with your garage door so that when you enter close proximity to the garage it will open as if by magic. Life could become so much easier!
How do Multi Network SIMs work?
Our unsteered multinet SIMs don’t have preferred mobile networks. The devices they serve search for the strongest signal with the highest capacity, giving you the best connectivity possible – no matter where you are.
This whole process is completely automatic, so you don’t have to do a thing! The only thing to watch out for is when switching, the device has to re-register on another network, so there may be a brief 30-60 second delay in re-connecting.
Multi network SIM cards offer the best mobile coverage, great business resilience, better bandwidth and business grade APNs. Those are just a few of the reasons why these SIM cards are serious competitors for standard, single network SIMs. Buy one SIM or hundreds, data is aggregated across all your SIMs giving you extra value.
What are the advantages of Multinet SIM cards?
- Global coverage – Our SIMs provide the opportunity to connect to hundreds of networks in countries worldwide. They are perfect for business that require employees to do lots of travelling but need to stay connected wherever they are.
- Strong connection on the go – No single network has flawless coverage; some areas are served better by some carriers than others. A multinet SIM means you always get the best coverage in every location!
- Remote access – You can access your multinet SIM from anywhere in the world. All you need to do is set a fixed IP for the SIM which gives you totally secure access.
Why choose our Multi network SIM cards?
With 4G across all major networks in a single SIM and seamless roaming between them, our multinet SIMs are perfect for keeping mission-critical business applications online—no matter the local coverage, bandwidth capacity, or risk of outages. They are ideal for those situations where basic SIM cards simply won’t cut it.
You can tailor tariffs to your exact needs. Use as much, or as little data as you want starting at just 100KB! We also have 12 month and 36 month contract lengths available to suit differing business and consumer requirements.
Who might Multinet SIM cards be most useful for?
- Emergency Services – For an ambulance transporting a critical patient, losing connectivity for even a minute could cause potentially fatal delays in data transmissions to the hospital. Constant uptime allows medical professionals to provide the care patients need.
- Shops – Retailers need constant connectivity to ensure all transactions go through with no hiccups. Having a Multi-network SIM means you won’t have any downtime so you won’t lose out on any revenue.
- Delivery companies – When tracking the progress of orders is critical for your business, you won’t want to lose sight of a package for a single second. These SIMs will keep you in the loop at all times and help you detect issues before they escalate into big problems.
- Anyone who travels – A standard SIM card cannot provide you with the same coverage strength that a multinet SIM card can. Even if you are with the carrier that claims the best complete coverage, you could find yourself in one of their network dead zones. Avoid the stress of going offline by adopting multi network solutions.
- Agricultural sector – Multi network SIMs can revolutionise your agricultural business. Click the link to find out how!
If you are interested in buying a multi network SIM card, simply contact us to find out what options we have available.