Fill in the form.
If you are a small or medium sized business, you might be eligible for a £2,500 voucher to upgrade to a superfast broadband connection.
What is the Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme?
The Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme is a government incentive to enable small businesses and communities to obtain a gigabit-capable connection.
Not the scheme for you? Go back.
Am I eligible?
The scheme is open to small to medium sized businesses, including sole traders. If you need a superfast connection, fill in this form today.
How much is it?
The Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme could cover the complete cost of your hardware, installation and set-up. For more information on pricing, please speak to a member of our friendly team.
What do I do next?
Fill in the form and one of our broadband experts will be in touch.
Steps to obtaining your funding on the Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme
- Enter your details into the FreeClix form. We will be in touch to discuss your exact requirements.
- FreeClix requests the voucher directly from the Gigabit Voucher Scheme.
The Gigabit Voucher Scheme get in touch with you to check you’re happy to go ahead via email.
- FreeClix begin work to deliver your new connection.
- FreeClix lets the Gigabit Voucher Scheme know you’re connected.
They will check with you via email the service is live and working.
- FreeClix receives the Gigabit voucher.
Sometimes this happens after the Gigabit Voucher Scheme have made further checks.
Ready To Go Superfast?
Get in touch