FreeClix is following the latest advice from the UK Government in relation to the outbreak of Coronavirus.
Our priority is to ensure staff safety and the effective continuity of our operations for our customers.
We are in contact with our suppliers to ensure disruption to our service delivery is kept a minimum. Our warehousing and shipping service is operating. Our carriers are instigating their own action plans to ensure services are supported.
We have resilience plans in place for staff who need to work from home. As an employer we are adhering to the UK Government guidance for employers, those working in our office are observing the UK Government guidance for employees.
In the ordinary course of business, over 99% of support requests are completed remotely. We can also perform most of our site surveys using site plans. In the event that we need to visit a customer’s premises for maintenance or for surveys, we will take the protocols below.
What we will do when we make premises visits:
- Limit the number of workers within a confined space to maintain social distancing.
- Not enter the premises unless necessary.
- In large commercial premises, we will ask the site contact for use of hand washing facilities, if available.
- In all other circumstances, we will use a sanitiser solution containing a minimum of 60% alcohol to regularly clean our hands.
- We will ask you if it is possible for you to ensure the rooms we need to work in can be kept clear of people whilst we are doing our work.
- We will do an on-site risk assessment to ascertain if we can maintain a 2-metre distance from other people at the premises.
- If we decide we cannot maintain a 2-metre distance from other people at the premises we will wear a face covering.
- We will wipe surfaces and equipment in immediate work areas with sanitising wipes and/or sanitiser containing a minimum of 60% alcohol.
- We will avoid transmission by not sharing, for example, pens or other objects.
- If we need to have a discussion with you, we will do that outdoors or in a well-ventilated room.
- We will wear a face covering in line with Government guidelines or if you request us to.
- If at any time before or during our work we do not think we can mitigate the risk to ourselves or our customers then we will need to postpone the job until such time as the job can safely go ahead.
- We will remove all waste and belongings from the work area at the end of a job.
We understand this is a time of great uncertainty. We are encouraging all our stakeholders to follow the government’s guidelines so that we can continue to operate effectively play our part to help prevent the spread of disease.
Thank you for your support and we wish you well.
last updated 20/07/2021