Support & Consultancy
We provide support for business customers to help repair, maintain, upgrade your IT infrastructure.
Even if you are a new customer to FreeClix and need a problem fixing we can arrange an engineer to see you within 4 hours .
A cost effective way for a business to keep on top of its IT infrastructure is to have a maintenance contract with us. Once we have agreed how many hours you will require, we discount our standard call out fees into a single quarterly package.
During the contract period we will perform PC health checks and assist, install or advise on any new technologies or equipment you may require.
Cover options include:
- Guaranteed response times Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm.
- Full audit of hardware enabling engineers to diagnose errors faster.
- Regular systems health check and alerts.
- 24 hour monitoring of all internal hardware
- 24 hour support contact.
- All peripherals covered i.e. Printers, Switches and Routers etc.
- Support on products not purchased from FreeClix during the contract.
- Advice, help and install/set-up of new equipment.
NB: Not all maintenance contracts from other IT Company’s cover these items and you are often paying for the contract as well as engineer time. FreeClix only charges for engineer time, no contract charges.
Acting as, or with, your IT department, we will work alongside your existing suppliers.
To discuss your requirements please Contact Us now.
FreeClix specialises in network design and management, securing networks for multi-tenanted buildings and creating Virtual Private networks with security and resilience.
Our consultants offer advice regarding the choice of network designs and suppliers using combinations of both our own networks and other carriers. Proposals are entirely transparent and, where appropriate, our consultants may recommend competitor products not supplied by FreeClix.