Lines & Access
If you’re looking to get an ADSL or FTTC connection installed to your premises, more likely than not you’re going to need to install a phone line. We are able to offer a variety of different lines to suit your business needs.
The Line Types we have available include:
- PSTN – A Traditional analogue phone line, used to make calls and also used as a bearer for broadband services ADSL/FTTC
- PSTN Multiline – Multiple analogue lines on the same number, usually connected to a PBX system.
- ISDN2e – is a 2 Channel digital voice line, based on copper circuits.
- ISDN30 – is a 8-30 and multiples up to 120 Channels digital voice line, can be copper or fibre circuits
- SIP Seat – Hosted VoIP services provided over internet connections
- SIP Trunk – Hosted SIP Trunk service, multiple channels to be pointed to in house PBX systems.
A standard PSTN line is needed when you want to make calls over a traditional phone line. A PSTN line is also necessary when using services such as ADSL or FTTC as it acts as the bearer for those types of broadband.
If you’re a small office or working on your own ISDN2e connections allow high-performance voice and data for up to eight digital devices whilst making twos calls at once.
If you employee more than eight people ISDN30 offers you high-performance data services with between 8 & 30 channels. ISDN30 is the ideal solution for linking two or more offices and can allow you to provide all of your staff with their own DDI number.
FreeClix Hosted VoIP offers a full set of features such as, fully featured IP PBX routing, interactive voice response (IVR), call queuing, hunt groups, audio conferencing and voicemail. For more information about our fantastic HVoice product that gives you 5000 inclusive minutes to UK landlines and mobiles click here.
Hosted VoIP service are delivered across the internet and are dependent on the quality of the service (QoS) line provided. FreeClix can offer QoS enabled broadband services on either ADSL, Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC), leased line or wireless links.
All our lines are provided through BT Openreach.
Call us now to discuss how we may be able to benefit your business.