Co-location & Hosting
The FreeClix Tier 2 data centre is securely located in central Norwich for easy access 24x7x365. Our secure, resilient data centre solutions include colocation and hosting services, internet transit, secure data storage, virtual dedicated servers and Virtual Private Servers.
We provide well connected, cost effective, reliable services and have the facilities and know-how to support you. As an extension of your own organisation, our data centre solutions enable you to increase business efficiency, cut costs, increase growth opportunities and improve service levels.
This exceptional facility attracts a wide a range of government and private sector clients from across the UK.
Connectivity & Internet Transit
Connect your users and bandwidth-intensive business applications with our reliable, low-latency, high availability, fibre network.
The FreeClix data centre has multiple carriers with separate points of entry. Our diversely routed BGP carrier network can provide internet transit speeds up to 1Gb direct to your rack.
Private circuits can be provided to your main business location for direct access. You also have the ability to connect additional network carriers enabling you to work your existing providers.
IPv4 and IPv6 available.
Virtual Dedicated Servers
Keep your business data available and secure with flexible storage and backup services we have a host of solutions available for you.
Host your servers off-site as part of your disaster recovery plan or create your own private cloud using local private data circuits.
Ideal for organisations that need off-site disaster recovery or physical colocation data centre space for legacy systems and services that can’t be migrated to the cloud.
Why use a data centre?
- Protect your mission critical systems in case of on-premise outage.
- Eliminate your data loss risk in case of damage e.g fire or flood to your own premises.
- When you relocate your equipment you reduce noise and heat in working spaces,regain the space and save on hidden staffing and utility costs.
- Reducing your own on-premise bandwidth requirement saves you cost.
- Free up your resources for other business activities by offloading routine IT infrastructure tasks and maintenance to our Tier 2 data centre.
- Tier 2 Data Centre.
- N+1 redundant infrastructure.
- Dual-fed substation with UPS autonomous power.
- High security Lockable Racks.
- Secure underground location.
- Fully monitored 24x7x365.
- 2010-2016 Uptime: 99.999%
Our Service Includes:
- Unlimited Break/Fix (24x7x365).
- Onsite remote hands.
- Supported by experienced engineers.
- Standard SLA 4 hours at rack.